Rejuvenation at Maa Kaamal Dham, Vyara
MKCCR is the unique cancer management center in Gujarat that facilitates palliative and rehabilitative cancer care for all cancers with result-oriented Panchgavya-based Ayurveda and Naturopathy treatment methods.
Panchgavya based naturopathy treatment at our center is a state of the art therapy provided by an expert in a very systematic way. Especially, while dealing with chronic diseases like cancer, the patient must stay under observation while undergoing the treatments and has to follow the strict discipline of daily routine, diet and medications which are only possible by staying in the center only.
Furthermore, a relative of the patient is being provided training to serve the patient, preparing herbs, procedures etc which will be continued at home after the discharge. (Respite care)
The most important thing why a patient has to be admitted is, the patient receives fresh herbs here which are over 20 times more powerful than the packaged products of dried herbs. Hence, we assure a very speedy recovery.
- Includes meals and procedures as per doctor’s prescription.
- Excludes medicines and on-demand Rejuvenation procedures.
- Basic Detox – 7 days
Rs. 21,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 23,500 /- AC
- Basic Rehab – 14 days
Rs. 40,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 45,000 /- AC
- Comprehensive care – 21 days
Rs. 60,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 66,000 /- AC
- Charges include procedure, food and accommodation for the patient and food + accommodation for the attendant.
- Please keep your clinical reports and previous treatment reports with you during your stay.
- Clients will be given the option of upgrading to the next room category subject to availability.
- During the stay, mobile, laptop or any gazettes is prohibited. All these gazettes will remain in our custody. Relatives can communicate with the patient through the institute’s phone number.
- In the patient room, personal handsets are not allowed for attendants also.
- We do not serve the patient as per his/her demand; we serve as per the patient’s clinical need.
- Diet modification is essential to the treatment; the patient may be insisted on Fasting therapy. Food on demand will not be treated.
- The MKCCR is not a medical resort; it is a treatment center, so your doctor’s words would be considered as final here to achieve desired results.
- A few of the specific procedures like Cow Dung immersion therapy, Shirodhara etc. may not be a part of the package and will be charged extra.
- Patients skipping procedures and disobedient or indisciplined patients will be discharged early.
- Pure veg – Satvik food is available for the attendant at no extra cost. No outside food in any form is allowed.
- We do not guarantee a cure. Results of the treatment are up to multiple factors i.e. progression of the disease and the patient’s physical and psychological strength. God heals, and man gets the credit.
Daily Routine at MKCCR
|5.00 am||Wake up time|
|5.00 am to 5.30 am||Personal time|
|5.30 am to 6.00 am||Pratah Aarti|
|6.00 am to 7.00 am||Yoga and Meditation|
|7.00 am to 7.30 am||Personal time|
|7.30 am to 8.00 am||Breakfast|
|8.00 am onwards||Procedures|
|12.00 pm to 12.30 pm||Lunch|
|12.30 pm to 01.00 pm||Procedures|
|1.00 pm to 3.00 pm||Personal time for recreational activities|
|3.00 pm onwards||Procedures|
|5.00 pm to 6.00 pm||Yoga – Meditation|
|6.00 pm to 6.30 pm||Mobile phone use|
|6.30 pm to 7.00 pm||Sandhya Aarti|
|7.00 pm to 7.30 pm||Dinner|
|7.30 pm to 8.30 pm||Procedure|
|8.30 pm to 9.00 pm||Personal time|
|9.00 pm||End of the day|
*Take note that mobile phones and laptops are not permitted for the patient as well as relatives. The relatives may be permitted to use mobiles between 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for 30 minutes.
If you don’t have a patient ID click on “Create Patient ID”
Onco – Naturopath Dr Anilkesar
Dr Anilkesar pursued his Doctor in Naturopathy (1998) and Post Diploma in Healthcare Management (2010). He has plenty of experience providing health training to the community through various methods. He is a philosopher, writer, motivator and renowned name in Panchgavya-based cancer treatment.
Dr Anilkesar Gohil entered the voluntary sector 22 years ago. He is a pioneer of “Maa Kaamal Foundation“, the NGO working for women’s empowerment and promotion of holistic medicine.
Naturopath Dr Yogendra Gohil
Dr Yogendra Gohil has experience of almost a decade of practising naturopathy, Cowpathy and Ayurveda. He is a DNYS from Bhavnagar University. He is delivering his services in Maa Kaamal Cancer Care and Research since 2015.
Nadi Vaidya Amul Virani
Shree Amul Virani is a traditional Vaidya who uses ancient pulse diagnosis in his practice. There are more than 72,000 nadis in our body in which prana flows. The whole concept of his practice is centred on this prana energy which is directly connected with cosmic energy. He is prescribing Panchgavya-based Ayurveda medicine.
He is a founder of Vedant Pharma which is a panchgavya-based medicine manufacturing unit located at Palitana, Gujarat. He is practising cowpathy for over 2 decades. He is a panel naturopath of Maa Kaamal Cancer Care & Research.
Naturopath Dr Dhruv Virani
Dhruv Virani is a general Cowpathy practitioner. He completed his DNYS in the year 2018. He is a panel naturopath of Maa Kaamal Cancer Care & Research.
Shree Ajay Bariya
Shree Ajay Bariya is a Professional Yoga Therapist. Has experience of almost more than 5 years in Shastrokt Yogic Science. He completed his D.Y.ed at Bhavnagar University. He has a deep knowledge of Prana Urja. Based on the yogic practice he works on Chronic Diseases.