Rejuvenation at Maa Kaamal Dham, Vyara
Panchgavya-based naturopathy treatment at our center is a state-of-the-art therapy provided by experts in a very systematic way. Especially, while dealing with chronic diseases like cancer, the patient must stay under observation while undergoing the treatments. The patient is required to follow the strict discipline of daily routine, diet and medications, which are only possible for patients who are indoor.
During this session, a relative of the patient will be provided training to manage the patient’s daily routine, preparing herbs and conducting procedures. This training will help to continue treatment at home after discharge. (Respite care)
The most important thing why a patient has to be admitted is, the patient receives fresh herbs here which are over 20 times more powerful than the packaged products of dried herbs. Hence, we assure a very speedy recovery.
- Includes meals and procedures as per doctor’s prescription.
- Excludes medicines and on-demand Rejuvenation procedures.
- Basic Detox – 7 days
Rs. 21,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 23,500 /- AC
- Basic Rehab – 14 days
Rs. 40,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 45,000 /- AC
- Comprehensive care – 21 days
Rs. 60,000 /- Non AC
Rs. 66,000 /- AC
- Charges include procedure, food and accommodation for the patient and food + accommodation for the attendant.
- Please keep your clinical reports and previous treatment reports with you during your stay.
- Clients will be given the option of upgrading to the next room category subject to availability.
- During the stay, mobile, laptop or any gazettes is prohibited. All these gazettes will remain in our custody. Relatives can communicate with the patient through the institute’s phone number.
- In the patient room, personal handsets are not allowed for attendants also.
- We do not serve the patient as per his/her demand; we serve as per the patient’s clinical need.
- Diet modification is essential to the treatment; the patient may be insisted on Fasting therapy. Food on demand will not be treated.
- The MKCCR is not a medical resort; it is a treatment center, so your doctor’s words would be considered as final here to achieve desired results.
- A few of the specific procedures like Cow Dung immersion therapy, Shirodhara etc. may not be a part of the package and will be charged extra.
- Patients skipping procedures and disobedient or indisciplined patients will be discharged early.
- Pure veg – Satvik food is available for the attendant at no extra cost. No outside food in any form is allowed.
- We do not guarantee a cure. Results of the treatment are up to multiple factors i.e. progression of the disease and the patient’s physical and psychological strength. God heals, and man gets the credit.
|5.00 am||Wake up time|
|5.00 am to 5.30 am||Personal time|
|5.30 am to 6.00 am||Pratah Aarti|
|6.00 am to 7.00 am||Yoga and Meditation|
|7.00 am to 7.30 am||Personal time|
|7.30 am to 8.00 am||Breakfast|
|8.00 am onwards||Procedures|
|12.00 pm to 12.30 pm||Lunch|
|12.30 pm to 01.00 pm||Procedures|
|1.00 pm to 3.00 pm||Personal time for recreational activities|
|3.00 pm onwards||Procedures|
|5.00 pm to 6.00 pm||Yoga – Meditation|
|6.00 pm to 6.30 pm||Mobile phone use|
|6.30 pm to 7.00 pm||Sandhya Aarti|
|7.00 pm to 7.30 pm||Dinner|
|7.30 pm to 8.30 pm||Procedure|
|8.30 pm to 9.00 pm||Personal time|
|9.00 pm||End of the day|
5.00 am Wake up time
5.00 am to 5.30 am Personal time
5.30 am to 6.00 am Pratah Aarti
6.00 am to 7.00 am Yoga and Meditation
7.00 am to 7.30 am Personal time
7.30 am to 8.00 am Breakfast
8.00 am onwards Procedures
12.00 pm to 12.30 pm Lunch
12.30 pm to 01.00 pm Procedure
1.00 pm to 3.00 pm Personal time for recreational activities
3.00 pm onwards Procedures
5.00 pm to 6.00 pm Yoga – Meditation
6.00 pm to 6.30 pm Mobile phone use
6.30 pm to 7.00 pm Sandhya Aarti
7.00 pm to 7.30 pm Dinner
7.30 pm to 8.30 pm Procedure
8.30 pm to 9.00 pm Personal time
9.00 pm End of the day
# Take note that mobile and Laptop are not permitted for the patient as well relative. It will be provided for 30 minutes between 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm daily.