The MKCCR is the unique cancer management center in Gujarat that facilitates palliative and rehabilitative cancer care for utmost all types of cancers with result-oriented Panchgavya based Ayurveda and Naturopathy treatment methods.
Panchgavya based treatment
The base of the treatment at MKCCR is PAN (Panchgavya, Ayurveda and Naturopathy )
Uncontrolled growth of cancerous cells is prevented and further damage is stopped with this miraculous therapy. Panchgavya based Cow-Elixir medicines, an Antioxidant diet and Anti-cancer herbs are used to heal the patient.
The motive of this therapy is to improve the quality of the life of the patient. Based on the stage and type of cancer as well physical, mental, social, emotional dimensions following objectives are set to help the patient.
- Recovery – Curative
- Relief – Palliative
- Rehabilitation – Supportive
Here, the treatment is holistic in nature. Holistic means “Overall”. This method of treatment is dealing with Soul, Mind, Emotions and finally Body. This method is the best non-invasive treatment, helping patients to recover from the disease.
At MKCCR, the line of treatment is known as PRACHIN Chikitsa which is designed by Dr Anilkesar Gohil based on his experience dealing with thousands of cancer victims.
- Cosmic Healing
- Insight healing
- Naturopathy and Yoga
Following are some of the major advantages of availing of cancer care at MKCCR. The treatment is designed in such a way that …
- It naturally repairs cancer cells and stops further spreading.
- It has no severe side effects.
- It is affordable treatment.
- Chances of recurrence of cancer reduce to a great extent.
- It is 100% natural & scientifically designed cancer therapy
Dr. Anilkesar’s PRACHIN Chikitsa Vs. Traditional Modern Treatment
Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and surgical removal of cancer tumors are common allopathic treatments of cancer that are definitely very effective in the modern practice of medical science but there are the following limitations of these therapies.
- Treatment costs are very high and are unaffordable to the average Indian.
- Severe side effects.
- Very high possibilities of recurrence (Regeneration of Cancer)
- Treatment of cancer leads to a new form of cancer in future
Due to these limitations, the Holistic Panchgavya Cancer Treatment has an edge over allopathic treatment.
Principles of Holistic Panchgavya Therapy
Following are the major three principles on which holistic therapy works:
- Cleansing of Soul with the mean of Spirituality
- Mann chikitsa and Prann chikitsa for Emotional and Mental causes
- Amrut Chikitsa for Physical illness
The therapy is designed by Dr. Anilkesar Gohil who is ideologist, comprehensive evaluator and intellectually devotee to spirituality. The concept is having 3 elements via Prann Chikitsa, Mann Chikitsa and Amrut Chikitsa.